All of our homes are built using “Green Construction” practices.
Green construction is the practice of creating structures and using processes that are environmentally responsible and resource-efficient throughout a buildings life-cycle. From design, construction, operation, and maintenance. This building practice compliments the concerns of economy, utility, durability, and comfort.
- Energy efficient double pane vinyl windows
- 2×4 framing (all framing is fastened with noncorrosive screws)
- 45 year, 26 gauge standing seam metal roof
- Heavy duty trailer engineered and designed for tiny houses
- Interior tongue and groove pine with sealer or paint/stain grade finish
- Durable 32in. shower
- Energy star appliances
- Refrigerator with freezer
- Gas range with oven and 3 burner cook top
- Washer/dryer all-in-one combo unit
- Wired in smoke alarm with back up battery
- Energy efficient lighting
- 50 amp 110V electrical service
- RV hook-ups
- Design decor light switches
- GFCI protected electrical outlets
- Western Red Cedar siding with sealer or paint/stain grade finish
- Custom cabinetry
- On demand water heater
- Hard wood flooring
- Radiant heat barrier (reflects radiant heat from the sun)
- A high efficiency toilet
- American Tiny Homes’ extreme insulation package (includes spray foam) R-38 floors and ceiling, R-20 in walls.
We have many options and add-ons to create your perfect tiny home.
- Interior tongue and grove pine
- Stylish birch panels
- Interior bead board panels
*Or a combination of 2 or all 3 of these.
- Board and batten
- Red western cedar
- Hardie plank
- Hardie Panels
- 26 Gauge commercial grade steel
*Or a combination of 2 or 3 of these.
- Solar Package – To conserve energy or to go off grid. (Available on specific models only.)
- Composting Toilet (To conserve water.)
- Contact us for heating and air conditioning options which would apply to your specific region.
For any other options please feel free to contact Andy@AmericanTinyHouse.com